Already have a Username/Password for Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in a word-processor file format (OpenOffice, LibreOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, etc.) or in an XML format.
- If the submission includes diagrams that could be encoded in TEI and rendered in HTML (such as screenshots, diagrams, complicated tables), versions of the images in a lossless format (such as a raster/bitmap format at least 1,024 pixels wide, or a vector format) have been uploaded as supplementary files. If submitting the article in a word-processor format, this document includes embedded low-resolution versions of images at the appropriate places in the text.
- The text uses the Chicago author-date system for all references. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The submission document (not just OJS metadata) includes:
- an abstract approximately 150-250 words
- up to 7 keywords
- a biographical statement of no more than 100 words about the author(s), including job title(s), affiliation(s), and email address
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.